Chicago Ideas Week with 200 Global Thought Leaders
Featuring over 150 programs this October 16-22, Chicago Ideas Week aims to inspire, enlighten, and engage. Innovators and trendsetters will take the stage to give talks for 60 or 90 minutes, and there will also be hands-on workshops on a wide variety of topics. Science, technology, graffiti, fashion, baking pies, branding - broaden your horizons at Chicago Ideas Week for only $15 per ticket.
2017 Schedule for Chicago Ideas Week
Several big-name stars are set to appear at this year's event, including Kim Kardashian, Lena Waithe, Otis Wilson, Zac Posen, and Bozoma Saint John. Find a huge selection of discussions on current events life, leadership, and big ideas. Highlighted programs include:
- Is China the New World Superpower?
- Sidelined: The Future of Football
- From Catwalks to Pop-ups: How Streetwear Set the Pace for High Fashion
- Can a City Work Like a Startup?
- Life's Big Questions
- Collaborative Creativity and the Evolution of an Idea
- Innovating from Within: When the Entrepreneurial Spirit Never Stops
- …plus much more
Upscale Hotel Near Chicago Ideas Week
Situated in the vibrant neighborhood of River North, our friendly hotel is convenient to all the talks, labs, and Chicago events of this unique festival. We're just a 3-minute walk to the nearest subway station. Want to know more? Please contact us today for additional information and to make your reservations.