EXPO Chicago International Contemporary & Modern Art Exhibition
Navy Pier's Festival Hall hosts EXPO Chicago this September 13-17, a massive celebration of contemporary and modern art from around the globe. The art world will converge in the city for an exuberant display of cutting-edge creations in many different kinds of media. Open to the public, this exhibition features 138 galleries from 25 countries, representing some of the most exciting artwork of the year.
What to See at EXPO Chicago 2017
Along with the main exposition at EXPO Chicago, there will also be special events and separate sections with unique themes, including:
- Exposure - Galleries in business less than eight years
- Profile - Single artist installations and focused thematic exhibitions by established galleries
- Editions + Books - Artists books, editions, and prints
- In/SITU - Large-scale sculptures and site-specific works
- EXPO Video - Dynamic screening program for film, video, and new media
- /Dialogues - Panel series on current issues with leading artists, curators, designers and arts professionals
2017 EXPO Chicago Hotel in River North: Style, Setting & Service
Stay close to Navy Pier and enjoy access to Chicago events from our centrally located hotel. Newly renovated, our stylish hotel offers upscale rooms with free Wi-Fi, a modern fitness center, and a prime location. Make your booking today or contact us for more information.