Fulton Market Harvest Fest: Chef Demos, Live Music, and Pop-Up Dining
Explore Chicago's rich culinary character this September 30 and October 1 at the Fulton Market Harvest Fest. The Windy City has plenty of food festivals throughout the year - but this one is special because it's curated by two of Chicago's biggest restaurateurs, Paul Kahan and Stephanie Izard. Some of the hottest restaurants in the city are contributing cuisine, including Girl & the Goat, Kuma's Corner, the Publican, and Swift & Sons.
Oyster-Shucking, Bread Baking, and Coffee Making
Discover fun tutorials and classes at the 2nd Annual Fulton Market Harvest Fest - along with special ticketed parties and pop-up dinners. Here's the lowdown on some of our favorite events:
- Coffee Party on the Roof at Dark Matter
- Sausage Making Class at Publican Quality Meats
- Afterparty at the Izakaya
- Pies and Pints: Baking Class at Little Goat
- BBQ at Publican Quality Meats
- Milling and Baking Class at Publican Quality Bread
- Shuck Like A Pro: Oyster Class at Cold Storage
Newly Updated River North Hotel Near Top Chicago Events
Explore the best of the city when you stay at our freshly renovated hotel. Eat elevated comfort food at Merchants Café and survey the skyline from Cityscape Bar. Want to know more? Contact us to make your booking today.