Navy Pier Chicago: Family Attractions, Boat Rides and ShoppingThe number one tourist destination in the Midwest, Navy Pier encompasses 50 acres along the Windy City's lakefront. The family-friendly attraction offers a variety of things to do for all ages. Ride the 15-story-high Ferris Wheel and marvel at the thrilling view. Engage in hands-on activities at the Chicago Children's Museum, or enjoy a relaxing dinner cruise. The 3,330 ft.-long pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan also features an IMAX Theatre, restaurants, shops, and gardens.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Navy Pier Event Calendar
- IGI Chicago Style Gymnastics Competition
- Americheer Great Lakes Open Championships
- Chicago International Art, Antique, and Jewelry Show
- Ferris Wheel
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Boat Rides
- Beer Garden
- IMAX Theater