Lincoln Park ZooNestled in a beautiful park with gorgeous gardens just north of downtown Chicago, Lincoln Park Zoo is home to a wide range of animals from around the globe. Discover interesting exhibits and animal houses, such as the Regenstein African Journey, McCormick Bear Habitat, Helen Branch Primate House, and Kovler Sea Lion Pool. Little ones will be drawn to the children's zoo and rides like the AT&T Endangered Species Carousel and LPZoo Express Train. And the Wild Things Gift Shop is a great place for souvenirs.
- November-March: 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- April-May: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- September-October: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Memorial Day-Labor Day:
- Weekdays: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Lincoln Park Zoo Events
- United Run for the Zoo
- Zoo Ball
- Animal Exhibits