Navy PierThe number one tourist destination in the Midwest, Navy Pier encompasses 50 acres along Chicago's lakefront. There is an endless amount of things to do at the former shipping facility, including riding the 15-story-high Ferris wheel, engaging in hands-on activities at the Chicago Children's Museum, and taking a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. Navy Pier also features gardens, parks, an IMAX Theatre, restaurants, and shops.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Navy Pier Event Calendar
- IGI Chicago Style Gymnastics Competition
- Americheer Great Lakes Open Championships
- Chicago International Art, Antique, and Jewelry Show
- Ferris Wheel
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Boat Rides