Chicago's Best Fall Festivals: Hayrides, Glowing Pumpkins & Harvest Treats
Savor the Autumn season at fun fall celebrations in Chicago, including classic family fun like pumpkin carving and petting zoos. For adults, there are night parades, vintage Halloween shopping, and drinks in a corn maze.
Celebrate the Season at Funky Fall Festivals in Chicago
- Fall Fest at Lincoln Park Zoo - Enjoy family fun with a corn maze, hayrides, a hay mountain, and a giant burlap sack slide - plus amazing animals! (through October 28)
- Jack's Pumpkin Nights - Find carnival games, pumpkin carving, sword swallowers and fire dancers at this pop-up near Goose Island. There's also a corn maze with a bar inside. (through November 3)
- Shades of Autumn Festival - All the classic harvest attractions like hayrides and pumpkin patches, plus a pumpkin cannon, semi-truck slide, and hamster track. (through October 28)
- Arts in the Dark Festival - Be wowed by this illuminated parade with decorated floats, glowing lanterns, and puppets along State Street. (October 20)
- Randolph Street Market Festival - "Picks N Treats" is the theme for October's edition of this popular monthly market festival, which features 100+ vendors plus entertainment and a Bloody Mary bar. (October 27-28)
Embrace Chicago's Vibrant Festival Culture
Discover unique Chicago events and celebrations all year long and enjoy easy access to the city's top attractions from our stylish hotel in River North. With a cool Asian-Italian restaurant and an indoor pool, we offer the little extras that make your trip unforgettable. Browse our package deals and make your booking today!