Raise a Glass to Oktoberfest in Chicago: Bavarian Brews, Food & Music
Savor the cooler fall temperatures at Oktoberfest events throughout the month of October. From family-friendly festivals to authentic German concerts, discover cultural celebrations all across the city of Chicago.
Chicago Oktoberfest Celebrations in October 2018
- Oktoberfest at Hofbrauhaus – Stretching 45 days through October 28, this massive celebration in Rosemont features stein-holding contests and keg-tapping ceremonies. Bands from Austria and Germany will play traditional folk songs, and there's also Bavarian food, drinks, and kids' activities.
- Evanston Oktoberfest – Sample craft beers from Chicago breweries and premium spirits from local distilleries on October 14 at University Place in Evanston. Play games and listen to German music.
- Schnitzel Platz Oktoberfest – Indulge in seasonal Oktoberfest food and drink in a traditional German atmosphere at this longstanding restaurant in Glendale Heights, which celebrates Oktoberfest daily through October 27 (closed Tuesdays). Enjoy live music in the evenings from Thursday through Sunday.
- Mount Prospect Oktoberfest & Fall Festival – Celebrate the season with German cuisine, beer, and music on October 12-13 in Mount Prospect. You'll also find kid-friendly autumn fun like pumpkin decorating, hayrides, and trick-or-treating.
- Arlington Heights Oktoberfest – Tap your toes and dance the polka to live music by the Johnny Wagner Band and Jhali Llama at this October 13 event. Enjoy beers, brats, and fun games for kids and adults.
Explore Chicago's Craft Brew Culture in River North
With a convenient downtown location in the heart of the city, our hotel makes it easy to explore breweries and Oktoberfest celebrations in Chicago. Walk to cool gastropubs, riverside restaurants, and sidewalk cafes – and discover a new side of Chicago from our one-of-a-kind hotel.