Best 2019 Food Festivals: Find the Tastiest Chicago Events This Year
Whether you like slow-smoked pork ribs smothered in sauce or pâté in the park, you'll find a fun-filled Chicago food festival where you can satisfy your cravings. There's no shortage of Chicago events that are dedicated to food - but a few of them rise to the top.
Chicago's Top Food Festivals for 2019
Make plans to visit the city during one of these delicious celebrations.
- Ribfest Chicago - Messy extravaganza of fall-off-the-bone ribs along with live indie music and plenty of beer to wash it all down. June 14-16, 2019
- Chicago Food Truck Fest - Foodie heaven and the largest food truck gathering in the state, one of the premier events in the South Loop for street food fans. June 22-23, 2019
- Taste of Chicago - Chicago's most iconic (and biggest) food festival, with five days of noshing on the shores of Lake Michigan. July 10-14, 2019
- Windy City Smokeout - Slow-smoked barbecue of every type imaginable plus rockin' country music and craft beer on the Chicago River in River North. July 12-14, 2019
- Taste of River North - Relaxed, riverside event that showcases River North's renowned culinary scene plus non-stop music and cooking demos. July 19-21, 2019
- Chicago Gourmet - Millennium Park's five-star gourmet event with haute cuisine from the top fine dining restaurants in the city plus celebrity chefs. September 27-29, 2019
Discover Chicago's #1 Foodie Neighborhood: River North
Hungry for more? Put yourself in the heart of Chicago's unparalleled culinary scene when you stay in River North at our stylish boutique hotel. Our neighborhood is famous for its density of restaurants, from upscale eateries to budget-friendly hangouts. You'll also find a spectacular rooftop bar right here at our hotel with beautiful views of the skyscape. Enjoy a cold drink and plan your next adventure - and stay close to all the best Chicago events in River North.