Enjoy Free Musical Performances at the Chicago Jazz Festival
Get ready for one of the biggest events of the summer, the 40th Annual Chicago Jazz Festival on August 24-September 2. This nine-day celebration features free concerts in venues across Chicago, including the Chicago Cultural Center and Millennium Park.
2018 Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule
Shows in neighborhood venues take place from August 24-29, and all of the biggest performances of the festival will take place at Millennium Park's Jay Pritzker Pavilion on Labor Day weekend. Check out the highlights from the schedule and make plans to experience one of the most quintessential Chicago events of the summer!
- August 29: Orbert Davis' Chicago Jazz Philharmonic: Legends and Lions at Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- August 30: Geof Bradfield Nonet, Nicole Mitchell and Mandorla Awakening, Kurt Elling featuring Marquis Hill and Jeff "Tain" Watts
- August 31: Tribute to Dr. Muhal Richard Abrams, Sabertooth Organ Quartet 25th Anniversary, Louis Hayes Quintet: "Serenade for Horace", Dianne Reeves
- September 1: Tribute to Willie Pickens, Kenny Barron Quintet, Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Ramsey Lewis
- September 2: Matt Ulery's Loom Large, Arturo O'Farrill Sextet, Charles McPherson-Barry Harris Quartet, Maceo Parker
Stylish Chicago Hotel Near Millennium Park
Are you looking for a comfortable, contemporary hotel with easy access to Millennium Park? We're just one mile away, in the heart of downtown Chicago's hip River North neighborhood. Discover upscale rooms with flat-screens and free Wi-Fi, plus an amazing rooftop bar and indoor pool. Questions? Ready to book? Please contact us today.