Grab a seat at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion or find the perfect piece of grass on the Great Lawn for the Millennium Park Summer Film Series. On Tuesdays this season at 6:30 pm, you'll find free outdoor movies presented on the park's massive 40-foot screen.
This year's schedule is full of crowd-pleasing films, and it all kicks off on Tuesday, June 13:
- June 13 – The Blues Brothers
- June 20 – Caddyshack
- June 27 – Julie and Julia
- July 11 – El Norte (in Spanish)
- July 18 – La La Land
- July 25 – Network
- August 1 – Bend It Like Beckham
- August 8 – Full Moon Double Feature: Ghost and The Shining
- August 15 – Hidden Figures
- August 22 – Five Heartbeats
- August 24 – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (at 11:30 am)
- August 29 – The Princess Bride
- September 5 – Wayne's World
Admission is free to the Millennium Park Summer Film Series. Are you looking for a place to stay nearby? Our friendly, upscale hotel is just one mile away from Millennium Park, about a 20-minute walk. Discover a convenient River North location that's ideal for enjoying Chicago events, along with an indoor pool, fitness center, and Asian-Italian fusion restaurant.
Make this summer one to remember. Please contact us at your convenience for more information about our modern hotel. Book your reservations and plan your summer adventure today!