Chicago Gourmet Food Festival: A Concert of Culinary Delights
Indulge in an epicurean celebration that tantalizes all the senses at Chicago Gourmet, a lavish food fest at Millennium Park presented by Bon Appetit magazine (September 29-30). Discover the coolest culinary trends, two stages of celebrity chef demos, and enlightening wine and mixology seminars. Enjoy amazing pairing dinners and music-inspired events all weekend long.
Mouthwatering Eats: Highlights of Chicago Gourmet 2018
Grab your tickets now for these drool-worthy events at this year's food festival.
- Grand Cru – Rooftop grand tasting with expertly curated musical entertainment and wine.
- Hamburger Hop – Burger showdown with throwback DJ beats and Blue Moon brews.
- Italian Feast – Over-the-top dinner celebration on the Chicago Symphony Center stage.
- Blues, Booze & Bites – Jam on the riverfront with celebrity chefs.
- Battle of the Masters – Gather with master vintners and chefs for a fabulous lunch.
- Late Night Gourmet – Keep the fun rolling with tasty bites and cocktails.
- Global StrEATs – Try international street fare and global flavors with world music
- Rise & Shine Gourmet – Brunch out with cocktails after an energizing yoga class.
Explore the Flavors of Chicago at Millennium Park & River North
Don't miss a minute of the action at Chicago Gourmet when you stay at our chic, comfortable hotel. We're located in the foodie-friendly River North neighborhood, just one mile from Millennium Park. Check out our current deals and make your booking today!