Savor the Top Summer Food Festivals in Chicago
Are you a foodie traveler who loves to eat and eat well? You're in luck - Chicago is one of the top foodie destinations in the country. Discover a wealth of food festivals to explore when you visit the city.
What Are the Best Chicago Summer Food Festivals for 2018?
Hungry? Here are some of our favorite events to tickle your taste buds:
- Windy City Ribfest (June 29-July 1 at 4700 N. Broadway Avenue) - Get messy at this barbecue celebration, which attracts the best pitmasters from across the country.
- Taste of Chicago (July 11-15 at Grant Park) - Dig into one of America's top food festivals, a five-day party with food booths along the lakefront plus celebrity chefs and food trucks.
- Windy City Smokeout (July 13-15 at 560 W. Grand Avenue in River North) - Enjoy slow-smoked barbecue, ice-cold craft beer, and live country music at this riverside extravaganza.
- Chicago Hot Dog Fest (August 10-12 at Chicago History Museum) - Eat Chicago-style hot dogs outside on the museum lawn overlooking beautiful Lincoln Park
- Tacos Y Tamales Festival (August 18-20 at 18th Street & Peoria) - Inspired by traditional Mexican markets, this street fair features a plethora of tacos, tamales, and other mainstays of Mexican cuisine.
- Taste of Greektown (August 26-28 at 400 S. Halsted Street) - Feast on Hellenic cuisine from local restaurants plus Greek spirits like ouzo at this music-filled event.
Book Your Chicago Summer Vacation Today
Check out our awesome special offers and packages and book your reservations at our one-of-a-kind hotel in River North. Plan a delicious summer adventure and enjoy the top Chicago events and festivals!