Boasting a gorgeous setting in Chicago’s celebrated Millennium Park, the Grant Park Music Festival offers free classical music concerts all season long. Kicking off with Tchaikovsky’s Violin Concerto on Wednesday, June 14th, this season’s schedules features a masterful selection of uplifting and inspiring works.
Check out some of the highlighted performances this year, and visit the Grant Park Music Festival website for the full schedule – which includes open rehearsals in the day(s) leading up to each official performance.
- June 14 – Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto
- June 16 & 17 – Vaughan Williams: A Sea Symphony
- June 21 – Beethoven: Symphony No. 4
- June 23 & 24 – Stravinsky: Firebird
- June 28 & 30 – Robert Sierra: Missa Latina
- July 1 – Canada’s 150th Birthday Celebration with the Canadian Brass
- July 4 – Independence Day Salute
- July 7 & 8 – Star Wars and More: The Music of John Williams
- July 12 – Haydn: London Symphony
- July 14 & 15 – Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 2
- July 19 – Saint-Saens: Violin Concerto
- … plus many more concerts through August 19…
Stay near the music of the Grant Park Music Festival and many other Chicago events at our River North hotel. Freshly renovated rooms, smart amenities, and a convenient location offer an ideal travel experience for all of your Chicago adventures. Make your booking today!