Taste of Chicago: Lakefront Food Festival at Grant Park
Welcome to the world's largest food festival, a five-day smorgasbord that takes over the shores of Lake Michigan on July 11-15. Showcasing the city's best chefs and restaurants, Taste of Chicago is a fantastic opportunity to sample all the different cuisines that the region is known for. Admission is free, just purchase food tickets - and be ready to fill up on all the flavors of the city. Tickets are sold in strips of 14 for $10.
What Happens at Taste of Chicago Food Festival?
Discover a multi-sensory event in a beautiful lakefront setting that's packed with attractions and activities. Highlights of the Taste of Chicago 2018 include:
- Delicious Food & Drinks from Chicago Restaurants, Bars, Chefs, Food Trucks, and Caterers
- Daily Cooking Demos with Celebrity Chefs and Cooking Experts
- Live Musical Performances at Petrillo Music Shell
- Street Art & Graffiti Alley with Live Painting by Local Artists
- Stomping Grounds Chicago Performances with Local Dance Companies
- March of the Puppets Daily Parade
- Beer Tents & Wine Gardens
- Taste Oasis VIP Lounge with A/C & Exclusive Amenities
- Free Admission!
Taste of Chicago Hotel Near Grant Park: Get There in Minutes!
Located two miles away from Grant Park, our welcoming hotel is the perfect home base to explore Chicago events and attractions. Relax in an upscale room or suite with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. There's also an indoor pool, fitness center, and Asian-Italian fusion restaurant. Do you have questions about our hotel? Are you ready to book? Contact us today - and bon appetit!