Lincoln Park Zoo: ZooLights in Chicago
Take a walk on the wild side this holiday season at the Lincoln Park Zoo's beloved celebration: ZooLights. Open from 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on select nights from November 24 through January 7, this illuminated attraction is a festive, family-friendly event - and a great way to enjoy quality time together.
What Is There to Do at ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo?
There's so much to see and do for kids as well as adults at ZooLights, including:
- More than 100 giant themed displays
- Photos with Santa (through December 23)
- 3D displays and holiday specs (while supplies last)
- Warm spiced wine and frosty lager
- Tasty holiday snacks
- Holiday gift shopping
- Live ice-sculpture carving
- Carousel, train, and Ferris wheel rides
- Musical light shows at Winter Wonderlawn
- Free crafts for children (Tuesday-Thursday nights)
Holiday Events at Lincoln Park Zoo
In conjunction with ZooLights, special Chicago events at the zoo make the season even more special. Grab tickets early for BrewLights (tasting event), Chris White Jazz Tribute to "A Charlie Brown Christmas," Adults Night Out: Holidaze, the Holiday Market, and New Year's Eve.
Chicago Hotel in River North with Great Views & Free Wi-Fi