ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo: Explore Chicago's Wild Holiday Wonderland
Boasting more than 2.5 million lights and themed photo ops, ZooLights is one of the most beloved Chicago holiday events. This year it's bigger than ever, with special family nights on Mondays and a host of holiday activities for young and old to enjoy. ZooLights is free for everyone, and the event will be open every evening through January 6, except for December 24 and 25.
What Is There to Do at ZooLights in Chicago?
Feel the festive holiday spirit with the locals at this sparkling, multi-sensory event, which is open from 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This year's attractions include:
- Candy Cane Lane with 100+ giant themed displays
- Instagram-friendly 3D displays
- Photos with Santa (through December 23)
- Warm spiced wine and frosty beers
- Delicious holiday refreshments and specials
- Strolling carolers
- Musical light shows at the Winter Wonderlawn
- Live ice sculpture carving
- Holiday gift shopping
- Special ticketed experiences: Endangered Species Carousel, Lionel Train Adventure, Ferris Wheel, Light Maze, Sea Explorer 5D
Celebrate the Holidays in Chicago & Savor the Season
Enjoy the holidays like never before with a big city getaway to Chicago. Situated 2.7 miles from Lincoln Park Zoo, our River North hotel features a convenient central location close to Navy Pier and shopping on the Magnificent Mile. Relax in a comfortable room or suite, check out our rooftop bar, and take advantage of quick access to the city from nearby train lines. Give yourself the gift of an unforgettable trip to Chicago this year!