Electrifying Music Concerts in Chicago in November: Rap, Classical & Indie
When the temperature begins to dip, it's the perfect opportunity to get cozy and enjoy Chicago's vibrant arts and culture scene. From symphony performances and choral shows to major pop artists and rappers, discover exciting music concerts in Chicago this November.
November 2018 Concerts in Chicago
- Thievery Corporation, Julian Marley, and The Uprising Band - Electronic wizardry at the House of Blues (November 7-8).
- Chicago Philharmonic Festival - Music from Poland at various venues (November 7-11).
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra - Multiple shows, including The Verdi Requiem, Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1, and Mozart at Chicago Symphony Center (November 8-30).
- Tim Reynolds & TR3 - Grammy Award-winning, Dave Matthews Band's associated guitarist at Cubby Bear (November 8).
- Gucci Mane, Carnage, and Smokepurpp - Rapper and trap pioneer at UIC Pavilion (November 9).
- Dirty Projectors - This Brooklyn indie rock band's three nights of shows is the perfect opportunity to check out Chicago's newest music venue, Sleeping Village in Avondale (November 11-13).
- National Geographic: Symphony for Our World - Concert and visual fusion at Auditorium Theatre (November 17).
- Vienna Boys Choir - World-famous choir that dates back to 1498 at Symphony Center Orchestra Hall (November 24).
- Charlie Wilson with Joe and En Vogue - R&B world tour at the United Center (November 30).
River North Hotel Near the Chicago Riverwalk & Navy Pier
Just a three-minute walk to the nearest subway station, our hotel's excellent downtown location makes it easy to reach Chicago's top music venues. We're 0.6 miles away from the House of Blues, 2.2 miles from UIC Pavilion, and 2.3 miles from United Center. Enjoy a convenient stay with great extras like a rooftop bar, hearty breakfast buffet, and newly updated rooms. Treat yourself to an autumn getaway in Chicago this fall!