Have a Blast with Kid-Friendly Things to Do on Spring Break in Chicago
Savor every minute of your Spring Break together with unique experiences and fun-filled activities for kids, tweens, and teens. Chicago is an absolute playground for Spring Breakers, and our River North hotel puts you right in the heart of Downtown close to Navy Pier, Museum Campus, and Lake Michigan.
What's on Your Chicago Spring Break Bucket List?
Ready for an urban adventure? Dive into the amazing metropolis of Chicago and make Spring Break memories to last a lifetime:
- Peek inside the Gemini 12 spacecraft and take a virtual trip around the universe at Adler Planetarium.
- Check out the public artwork and sculptures at Millennium Park.
- Ride the giant Ferris wheel at Navy Pier and book a sightseeing cruise of Lake Michigan.
- Sign up for a family art workshop at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Spend an afternoon at the epic playground at Maggie Daley Park, complete with a giant ship, climbing wall, obstacle course, and suspension bridges.
- Visit the polar bears at Lincoln Park Zoo on the lakefront and stop by the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool next door.
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of science with hundreds of interactive exhibits at the Museum of Science and Industry.
- Play on a castle at the Chicago Children's Museum.
- Grab snacks for sightseeing adventures at our hotel's Merchants Market and recount your stories over juicy burgers at our rooftop oasis, Cityscape Bar.
Enjoy Spring Break Together in Chicago at Our Award-Winning Hotel
Make this year one to remember. With family-friendly suites, multiple on-site restaurants, an indoor pool, and convenient concierge services - our unique hotel is a smart choice for your Spring Break getaway to Chicago. Check out our special offers and plan your trip today!