Celebrate Halloween in Chicago: Haunts & Parties, Chills & Thrills
Grab your costume and get your ghoul on this month in Chicago. The city hosts a wild variety of Halloween events, from crazy-scary haunted houses to family-friendly parades. Can't decide what to do? Check out some of our favorite things to do in Chicago for Halloween… if you dare.
Chicago's Best Halloween Events 2018
- Nobody Sleeps at the Corpse Cabaret - Costumed dance party with cocktails and appetizers (October 27)
- Freaky Deaky - Halloween-themed EDM and hip hop festival (November 3)
- Chicago Halloween Bar Crawl - Costumed pub crawl through River North, Wicker Park, and Lincoln Park (October 27)
- 13th Floor Haunted House in Melrose Park (October)
- Halloween Masquerade at the Lyric Opera House (October 27)
- Classic Horror Movies at Logan Theatre (October)
- Halloween Day Crawl in River North - Costumed rove right here in River North (October 27)
- Day of the Dead Celebration at Maxwell Street Market (October 28)
- Northalsted Halloween Parade - Creative costume parade (October 31)
- The Nightmare at Navy Pier Presents: The Haunted Halloween Ball at the Aon Grand Ballroom - Fancy gala masquerade (October 27)
- Heap's Haunted Corn Maze in Minooka (October)
Be Electrified by Chicago's Nightlife in River North
Stay close to all of the best costume parties and Halloween events at our unique River North hotel. From our beautiful rooftop bar to our comfy rooms and suites, we provide everything you need to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Make your reservation today!