Glide Around an Ice Skating Ribbon at Maggie Daley Park in Chicago
Enjoy an alpine experience in the heart of the city at one of Chicago's newest attractions, the ice skating ribbon at Maggie Daley Park. Far from the average ice rink, this undulating course runs a quarter-mile over a rolling terrain - all under the spectacular Chicago skyline. It's integrated into the city's landscape for a true "Alpine village" feel.
Maggie Daley Park Ice Rink: Hours & Pricing
Admission to the ice ribbon is free. Skate rentals cost $13 on Monday through Thursday and $15 on Friday through Sunday and holidays. Packages with hot cocoa, locker rentals, and fast passes to the front of the line are also available. The rink is open at the following hours, and skate rentals stop 30 minutes before closing time:
- Extended Holiday Hours December 21 - January 6: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Christmas Eve, December 24: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Christmas Day, December 25: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- New Year's Eve, December 31: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- New Year's Day, January 1: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: noon - 8:00 pm
- Friday: noon - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Feel the Magic & Joy of the Holidays in Chicago This Season
Make your escape this winter and discover all kinds of fun things to do in Chicago, from ice skating and indoor playparks to New Year's Eve celebrations. Located downtown in River North, our award-winning hotel is a great jumping-off point for your winter excursions in the city - and we're just 1.5 miles from the ice ribbon at Maggie Daley Park. Are you up for a winter getaway? Plan your trip to Chicago today!